Head of Operations- DAYS
Salary: £75,000 + Benefits
Our client is a groundbreaking industrial manufacturing company that produce technology that is has both military and civilian application. Our client is looking for a Head of Operations to push the business onto the next level, the company has gone thourgh sustained growth year on year for the last few years. Our client has mastered the UK market and is looking to add sites in France and Spain due to the ground breaking technology that they posses and their ever growing product popularity. If you are looking for a new challenge with a fantastic manufacturing company where you can add value and help shape the business in their next steps, then this is the opportunity for you. You will be joining a company with a solid infastrcuture and grounding on the market, which they aim to build on and become even more dominant.
Skills acquired to be a Head of Operations:
- The succesful candidate will need to have experience working at an operations or higher management level.
- The succesful candidate will need to have strong knowledge of production scheduling and planning systems
- The succesuful candidate needs to be familiar with MRP / ERP processes.
- The successful candidate will need to have strategic procurement experience
The Head of operations will benefit from:
- Working for a company with a great salary banding
-Working for a company with progression and training opportunities
- Working for a company with a fantastic benefits package
-Working for a compan striving for world class manufacturing status
Benefits: Benefits package, progression, training, genorous salary banding.
Commutable: Farnborough, Aldershot, Guildford, Woking, Reading
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil #removed#) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.