Property Manager-LCAM Required
• Manage the day to day operations of a portfolio of Homeowner/Condo Associations
• Review financial statements, prepare budgets and present to Boards
• Market to homeowner associations within the area to acquire management contracts
• Communicate with Board, Resident and Owners
• Apply and adhere to company standards and Florida applicable legislation
• Prepare for and attend regular board meetings as required
• Enforce community restrictions
• Conduct regular property inspections to ensure curb appeal
• Solicit bids, negotiate contracts, manage Vendors and verify contractor information
• Provide excellent customer service and deal with issues to ensure positive Board relationships are maintained
Experience & Qualifications:
• 3+ years' experience managing a portfolio of communities as Licensed Community Association Manager is required
• Strong problem solver with ability to build positive relationships with Boards and Residents
• Confident personality with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Self-starter with a pro-active approach to association management
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite software -- Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Good interpersonal skills and professionalism is required
• LCAM is required
. In exchange for your expertise and stable work history, we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive health care benefit package, 401k, vacation, and paid holidays.
Role: Licensed Community Association Manager
Location: Ponte Vedra Beach,
Apply for this job now.