FOR OVER 30 YEARS, MARC JACOBS HAS INVIGORATED THE FASHION WORLD WITH A UNIQUE DESIGN PHILOSOPHY:
AN IRREVERENT SPIRIT.
THE EVERYDAY AND THE EXTRAORDINARY.
LED BY THESE CODES, THE BRAND HAS BECOME A DRIVING FORCE IN THE WOMENSWEAR, BEAUTY, ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, WATCH AND JEWELRY INDUSTRIES.
BORN IN NEW YORK CITY IN APRIL 1963, MARC JACOBS ATTENDED THE HIGH SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN AND GRADUATED FROM PARSON'S SCHOOL OF DESIGN. AS A DESIGN STUDENT, JACOBS WAS THE RECIPIENT OF SOME OF THE SCHOOL'S HIGHEST HONORS INCLUDING DESIGN STUDENT OF THE YEAR.
IN 1984, THE MARC JACOBS LABEL WAS FOUNDED ALONG WITH BUSINESS PARTNER ROBERT DUFFY, AND HAS SINCE BECOME A GLOBAL BRAND.
As a Contract Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing the talent acquisition process for hiring US Retail talent, reporting into the HR Manager. You will also provide support to the Human Resources department by creating and posting job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, and scheduling/organizing all interviews respective to vacancies in the Retail network.
- Full life cycle recruiting, which includes posting jobs on ATS platform and appropriate job boards, sourcing for candidates, reviewing resumes on a daily-basis, screening candidates, communicating with candidates and hiring managers, coordinating interview schedules for candidates with the appropriate interviewees.
- Work closely with hiring managers to review business objectives, business challenges and then using that information to attract exceptional candidates.
- Utilize cost effective and unique hiring methods to fill open requisitions as quickly as possible.
- Pre-screen candidates to determine the most qualified and promising candidates according to preferred qualifications.
- Schedule, conduct, and follow-up on the outcome of interviews with candidates.
- Complete reference and background checks; manage and collaborate offer process with the HR team to ensure a smooth on-boarding for new hires.
- Create a solid pipeline of candidates.
- Record keeping by tracking pre-screened candidates in tracking folder and ATS.
- Maintain and distribute open positions report on a weekly basis.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects when necessary.
- 3+ years' experience in a recruitment role. Experience supporting in Retail, Customer Facing or Creative populations experience a plus.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise good judgement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Powered by JazzHR