CentralReach is a leading EHR and practice management platform that enables applied behavioral analysis (ABA) clinics to produce superior outcomes for their patients. Powered by its acquisition of Chartlytics, the company is revolutionizing the ABA space with cutting-edge solutions including precision teaching, clinical data collection, scheduling, billing, and learning management. Trusted by more than 50,000 clinicians and educators, CentralReach is committed to ongoing product improvement, market-leading industry expertise, world-class client satisfaction and support of the ABA community to propel industry practitioners into a new era of excellence.
We are looking for an IT Engineer to installs, updates, and repairs personal computer hardware, software, and network service systems. Maintains and implements desktop solutions in support of organizational business needs. Provides professional-level phone support to customers. Performs all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
This role is based in Holmdel, New Jersey
- Troubleshoot and replace laptop and PC hardware.
- Perform hardware upgrades, hardware disposal, loaner program, asset inventory, software inventory, remote imaging, new hire setup, termination, relocation, remote and automated updates, and remote support.
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for difficult user problems, referring more complex problems to next level of technical staff.
- Set up, maintain and troubleshoot Apple iPad tablets and IPhones.
- Participate in IT Support queue which will result in assigning and prioritizing open issues.
- Log, prioritize, assign and troubleshoot all calls, voicemails, emails, trouble tickets and walk-up requests reporting technical problems. When appropriate, determine appropriate group for escalation.
- Troubleshoot issues as 1st & 2nd level support for desktop and enterprise applications, local/networking printing, e-mail, connectivity, remote access, and hardware issues.
- Perform server and desktop computer updates to safeguard from malicious viruses and malware
- Manage customer issues and requests by creating, tracking and documenting technical solutions.
- Manage deliverables associated with a project by prioritizing, tracking, and completing assigned tasks.
- Builddeploy new workstations (desktops & laptops).
- Install\upgrade hardwaresoftware on Windows workstations.
- Troubleshoot assigned tickets to determine if issue can be resolved or determine appropriate group for escalation.
- Maintain positive relations through effective customer follow-up.
- Off hours work may be required as needed.
- Must be available to travel domestically up to 5%.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, and organization skills.
- Ability to use word processing, spreadsheets, and database programs.
- Knowledge of setting up remote access for users.
- Must be able to work independently to identify and resolve issues. Concurrently, candidate must be able to effectively work with other team members and with upper management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
- Set up and configure printers, scanners, and other peripherals
- Working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
- Experienced in VOIP/PBX telephony systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Execute other tasks as delegated by VP of Engineering.
Desired skills and experience:
- An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily to be successful.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience as a Desktop Support Technician in a small to medium environment of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
- The employee must have excellent knowledge of Windows 10, 8.1 and 7, Windows server 2012 and 2012 R2, Microsoft office 2010-2016, and be proficient in utilizing internet to resolve IT related issues. MCP or/and A+ certification preferred.
Why work for CentralReach?
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins at an ABA clinic based out of Pompano Beach, Florida. The company’s founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, was drowning in manual management of her clinic from scheduling staff and filing claims to reporting on clinical data. She decided that there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most — working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EHR and practice management platform in 2012.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.
We have a great culture here at CentralReach that has been built off of a few core values that we look for in our people. You may relate if you are…
● Intellectually Curious and Passionate: You love “double-clicking” on problems to determine the root cause of the issue at hand. You enjoy coming to work each day and have a positive energy that the organization can see and feel.
● Compassionate and Humble: You check your ego at the door and make a continual, concerted effort to truly appreciate and respect other’s perspectives. You put yourself in your team mate’s shoes and go out of your way to listen and understand before decisions are made.
● A Team Player: You’re willing to jump in and help whenever and wherever needed by the team. Your goal is to find ways to provide value rather than call attention to your individual performance.
● Analytical: You love digging into data but are not prone to “analysis paralysis”! You use data as your guide and encourage your teams and peers to do the same. You can effectively parse data to provide key insights for the team and make data driven decisions.
● A Doer: Once you’ve analyzed the data and factored all stakeholder
perspectives into your decision, you quickly work to implement the most effective solution, course correcting as you observe outcomes and learn new information. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, take responsibility and make things happen both as an individual contributor and as a leader, encouraging your team to do the same. Once you start things, you like to finish them - not just by “checking the box,” but spending the time to make sure that tasks get done right.
● Willing to Learn from Your Mistakes: You are not afraid to push the envelope even at the risk of making a mistake in an effort to make continuous improvements. If your decisions or efforts don’t turn out as hoped, you admit the mistake, learn from it and ensure it won’t be repeated in the future. Placing blame and spending time pointing fingers is not part of your DNA. Learning enough to make sure we don’t repeat the same mistake is.
● Customer Centric: You have strong empathy for the customer, wanting to deliver quality results to convert customers into raving fans. You seek out knowledge to understand a situation before you start researching or development, ensuring the most accurate and effective results for the end user.
Role: IT Engineer
Apply for this job now.