We are a young natural foods brand based in DTLA looking for an energetic self-starter to work directly with the founder to assist with day-to-day operations as well as contribute to larger strategic initiatives. You will be involved in every aspect of what it takes to run and grow a food start-up including but not limited to: supply chain management, bookkeeping, order processing & fulfillment, record keeping, marketing research, market analysis, growth strategy, etc.
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Hours: 40 hrs/week
Experience: 3+ years
Start Date: ASAP
JOB DUTIES (including but not limited to)
- Local sales & merchandising support
- Distributor & retail partner relations
- Remote sales coordination
- Field marketing coordination & scheduling
- Execution of online & offline brand advocacy initiatives
- Website & digital presence management
- Market & industry analysis
- Order processing & fulfillment
- Sourcing & procurement
- A/P & A/R
- Customer service
- Positive energy
- Intellectual curiosity
- Eager to learn and comfortable asking questions
- Rare ability to multitask and stay organized
- Possess a ‘figure it out’ attitude
- Embrace tackling new challenges
- Simultaneously learning and delivering results
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
If you consider yourself a jack-of-all-trades type who wants to be challenged in a scrappy, entrepreneurial environment then drop us a line!
We make boldly flavored, natural, Asian-inspired foods that provide convenient culinary delivery.
Role: Operations Associate
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.