- Location - Gillingham, Kent
- Full Time
- School with Academy Status
- Great career progression, and support from existing team
- Qualified Speech and Language Therapist
- Registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC)
- Experience of working with a Paediatric case load is preferable
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Numerous other staff benefits
- Established team
- Excellent support
Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Identifying and assessing Pupils who have been deemed to have Speech and Language Therapy needs.
- Provision of individual and group therapies to students.
- To support teaching staff in incorporating SALT programmes in lessons in line with relevant curriculums.
- To provide support to parents and help them achieve communication targets at home.
- Organising and running workshops and training programmes for parents.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Tom at Nurse Seekers on #removed# for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.