A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to join a supportive mid-large sized Practice on a long term locum basis. This practice is based in Havering and has been rated Good by the Care Quality Commission.
About the Role:
- You will need to be confident in dealing with a wide range of patients
- 12 - 15-minute consultation averages
- Prescribing a wide range of medications across a number of different conditions.
- Chronic disease management
- long-term locum opportunity, 6 - 9 months
- ASAP start
- £40 - 45 p/h - DOE
- Based in Havering, accessible from North and East London as well as Essex.
About the Individual:
- The perfect candidate will need to be able to empathise with their patients, communicate effectively and knowledgeable of the varied needs patients may require
- ANP - 12 months of GP experience (Minimum)
- V300 Prescriber
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Antonia at Hunter AHP on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)