Company: TIGER RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An established investment company based in central London is looking for a Fund Services Associate to support a busy Fund Management team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Liaise with fund managers and investors to manage the application process
- Assist with client funds and asset reconciliation
- Assist with CASS reporting for monthly compliance monitoring and FCA submissions
- Assist with investment administration and due diligence
- Manage Investor relations, acting as liaison between multiple stakeholders
- Data management including maintenance, improvement and cleansing
- Develop and improve administrative processes to reduce risk and increase efficiency
WHO YOU ARE
An experienced Investment/Fund Administrator, looking for a challenging and fast paced work setting where you will provide support to an extremely busy team in a high performing environment.
- Undergraduate degree preferable but not essential
- At least two years’ experience of an administration role in the fund management industry
- Good general knowledge of UK investment products, preferably venture capture
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic financial qualifications ideal but not required
- Demonstrable initiative
This role will pay between £30,000-£35,000 (DOE) plus discretionary bonus and additional benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and high performing firm.