A Full time Chef de Partie paying £22k- £25k DOE plus Service Charge is required for a brand new restaurant in Harborne that will specialises in Portuguese-Indian Cuisine. You will be part of an award-winning company that has a portfolio of different concepts in the West Midlands
Chef de Partie - Benefits:
- Competitive Salary - £22,000 - £25,000 DOE Plus Service Charge
- 48 hour weeks
- Great location nestled in the centre of Harborne
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free Staff Meals
- Internal recognition schemes
- Genuine Career Progression (Immense scope with further new openings planned)
You will be working in a kitchen producing Portuguese-Indian cuisine - the food will be small plates of this unique and exciting cuisine with an emphasis on high standards.
As a Chef de Partie you will be working for award-winning Group with portfolio of 6 properties and established as one of the most innovative and exciting hospitality brands in the UK. Driven by unswerving commitment to quality, creating original and award-winning dining experiences for guests.
Restaurant Chef de Partie - Experience/ Skills:
- Previous experience within a similar role in Portuguese or Indian cuisine
- Forward thinking
- Fresh food experience
- Excels in a fast-paced, high volume progressive kitchen
- Creative, quick-thinking, organised, good communication skills
- Attention to detail, team spirit
If you are highly motivated with a 'can-do-attitude', then apply directly to this Chef de Partie role in Harborne by clicking below!