St. Louis, MO, US
Insurance Verification CoordinatorCompensation:
Insurance Verification Specialist
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Insurance Verification Specialist at a healthcare organization. You will be a key player responsible for verifying insurance coverage and obtaining appropriate insurance authorizations as needed. If you are interested in improving your skills in the healthcare industry, then we may have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Responding promptly and accurately to telephone, written, and electronic inquiries from patients, providers, and in-house departments
• Responsible for the identification and proper data entry of insurance detail
• Responsible for notifying the patient of any significant gaps in coverage and/or high co-pays or deductibles prior to services being rendered
• Documenting authorizations or denied authorizations in appropriate systems as per protocol
• Maintaining a deep understanding of all major insurance plans and products
Please apply online at Robert Half or through our RH appJob Requirements:
What we're looking for:
• 1+ years of related experience within insurance verification
• Demonstrated track record of strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledgeable about medical terminology and insurance products and plans
• Previous experience working with a healthcare practice management system preferred
• Experience with Microsoft office required
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.