Castle York are looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives for a fast-growing client in Wetherby.
- Since establishing roughly 15 years ago, the company has rapidly continued to grow.
- State of the art production facilities
- Pride themselves on high quality, uniqueness and creativity.
These Warehouse Operative positions involve picking and packing items in a variety of shapes and sizes working to short lead times. Due to the nature of the products, there will be some heavy lifting however Manual Handling training is given.
This Warehouse Operative position will be working the following shifts during November and December with the potential to continue through the new year;
- Monday to Friday - 6am - 3:30pm, plus 2/3 Saturdays a month on a rota basis
- Monday to Friday 3pm - 11pm
- Overtime is available on both shifts, you must be flexible and prepared to work this during the busy periods
- To meet Health & Safety regulations, S3 Rated Safety Boots are essential for you to be on site
- Due to the location, a full driving licence and your own transport is required
- As this is a very busy season for this company, you will be required to take no holidays during the months of November and December
- Due to seasonal demands, overtime if offered during busy periods and will be required to be worked
You will receive one 30-minute unpaid break along with two 15-minute paid breaks each day.
These fantastic Warehouse Operative positions are offering a salary of £8.50 per hour with overtime paid at time and a quarter after 40 hours worked.
If you are interested in applying for a Warehouse Operative position, please email your CV to #removed#-employment.co.uk or #removed#-employment.co.uk. Alternatively, you can click apply below.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Role: Warehouse Operative
Apply for this job now.