Start: May 2021 or September 2021
Are you looking for a new role to gain experience in the education sector!?
Teaching Personnel are the UK's leading education recruitment agency and are currently seeking Cover Supervisors for long term positions in secondary schools across Bournemouth and the surrounding areas. Whether you are an NQT seeking to gain experience or are an skilled teacher looking for flexibility, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Being innovative
- Using teaching resources
- Upholding discipline in the classroom
- Maintaining a positive learning environment
- The role will include supervising classes of pupils in KS3/KS4 during a teacher absence
About the successful candidate:
- Are able cover a variety of subjects including your subject specialism
- Flexible, organised and motivated
- Is able to work collaboratively
- Excellent communication
- Proficient with IT systems and technology
- Capability to manage difficult behaviour
- Industry leading training
- Exposure to schools within the area
- No pressure of planning or extra activities
- Competitive rate of pay
If you have the relevant experience, apply now attaching your most recent CV.
Please note: Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.