Desktop Support Technician
Mercer Island, WA
- CompTIA A+ required
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Strong customer facing skills and warm friendly personality a must
- Desktop and Network Support
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC's.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- Imaging and image recovery
We are committed to delivering exceptional services and professionals with proven work ethics and processes.
Provide an exceptional client experience
Deliver on our commitments
Build trust by thinking and acting with integrity
Create an environment that inspires innovation
Role: Desktop Support Technician - Part Time
Location: Mercer Island,
Apply for this job now.