Our client is a specialist HR and Payroll software system provider based in Birmingham. They are currently experiencing company growth and are looking to welcome an Office Coordinator to the team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would prefers a diverse role as you will be expected to provide general administration support to all areas of the business including finance, HR and Health and Safety. This position would suit someone who is able to work in a team and willing to turn their hand to variety of tasks to help the business.
This position will be based on the main reception and reports to the Chief Operations Officer. Your main responsibilities would include: -
Meeting and greeting clients to the building
- Onboarding paperwork for new starters and other general HR tasks
- Administration support for Financial Controller
- Supporting and administering Health and Safety for the office
- Ensure meeting areas are prepared prior to meetings and tidied afterwards
- To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate: -
- Previous administration, customer service or customer service experience, however this is not essential
- Have a proactive attitude
- Able to use initiative
If you think this role is for you then apply.
Integrated Recruitment partners with businesses as their internal recruitment partner, your details will be stored for the vacancy and sent to the client for the role In which you are applying for.
Your application will be dealt with personally by our specialist team and reviewed by the human eye and not a computer! We are passionate about equal opportunities and will not discriminate against any background. Department Customer ServicesContract type PermanentHours Full or Part Time consideredSalary Competitive