Our client is looking to add a Crew Member to their 100% Construction Travel Team based out of their Waterloo, IA location. Are you a Road Warrior who doesn’t mind heavy travel?!
- Must be able and willing to travel 100% of the time.
- One or more years of experience in a construction or metals corporation;
- Must be mechanically inclined
· Experience with fabrication, steel, metals, piping, or torching is desired;
- Demonstrated good attendance record, acceptable working attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills
- This role will have extensive travel; will be on assignment up to four weeks at a time.
- Will be working with heavy equipment and metals such as; steel, copper, aluminum, concrete and wood.
- Responsible for working with electrical equipment, welding, torching, shears, specialized tooling, etc.
- All travel costs (air and auto travel, lodging, daily food allowance) are paid by the company, counting Sundays off with per diem pay.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: 100% Travel Crew Member
Apply for this job now.