Advocate Construction is a locally owned residential construction company that has doubled in revenue each year since starting in 2012. We are experiencing exciting growth and have expanded to 6 states in the Midwest- Illinois, St Louis, Milwaukee, Kansas City, and Michigan, and our newest location being in Denver! We are looking for 1-2 Sales Management Trainee to join our growing team!
With our proven sales system, management support, and overall culture, our ideal candidate is goal oriented ambitious, driven, humble, self-motivated, and has the willingness and ability to learn and grow. We will give you the tools to be successful, you just need to meet us halfway!
Regardless of college major or professional experience, 100% of our Managers start out in our Restoration Training Program. This allows everyone to learn our business from the ground up and understand how they play a significant role in seeing it succeed.
- Must be comfortable meeting face to face with customers.
- Must be able to carry an extension ladder
Visit #removed# for more information.
DAY TO DAY
Canvass neighborhoods, on foot, to generate business & conduct exterior home inspections to diagnose storm damage
Make recommendations to homeowner based on findings
Assist Homeowners through the insurance process
Build rapport and trust with Homeowners
Sales process: close the Homeowner after assessing damages
Achieve daily and weekly quota of inspections/claims filed/contracts signed
Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and willing to learn new methods
Methodically manage your sales funnel and job pipeline
Maintain constant communication with Sales Leadership and Homeowners
Drive to individually compete, while still being a team player
Use in-house CRM to organize and maintain leads and customers
- W-2 Position
- $600/month Vehicle Reimbursement
- Benefits (Health, Dental, COMPLIMENTARY Life Insurance & Vision for Employees)
- Rapid Career Advancement- we only promote from within
- Paid company incentives trip, airfare included
- Bonus incentives with company matching
- 401K with company matching
- Training and Development: opportunity for quick advancement to sales management and leadership
- Flexible schedule, time off when you need it