Seeking experienced Restaurant Managers to join our team! We are a well established and growing multi-unit full-service restaurant group with over 80 locations across the country. We are original in the casual full-service dining sector and have an outstanding reputation for quality. While our company is large enough to offer great growth opportunity, we are truly in touch with our team and rely on them to improve our organization. We are passionate that our teammates have an entrepreneurial spirit. We offer a great salary, bonus programs, and benefits. If you are a systems-oriented Restaurant Manager with a winning attitude, please reply with your resume attached.
The Restaurant Manager is expected to meet or exceed the company’s expectations in their assigned restaurant, must be a real team player with the passion to excel in their work and create a positive working environment.
Restaurant Manager requirements and skills include:
- Responsible for the operations of the restaurant
- Responsible for producing profit for the company
- Designing cost-effective methods for the company
- Responsible for creating a safe working environment for the restaurant
- Responsible for the well being of the employees for the restaurant
- Responsible for interacting with the assistant manager and head chef of the restaurant
- Responsible for interacting with the guest and team members is a positive, professional and friendly manner
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have mathematical knowledge and possess a quick-thinking mind
- Must be able to work on a flexible shift
Restaurant Manager benefits include:
- Excellent medical, dental & vision plans
- Retirement plan
- Short & long term disability plans
- Basic & supplemental life insurance
- Paid training programs
- Manager’s dining gold card
- 2 Weeks vacation in the first year
- Bonus package
- Tuition reimbursement
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
Role: Restaurant Manager
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.