Job Title: Gradute Sales Executive
Salary: £20-£22k basic (£24k with OTE)
Established nearly two decades ago, our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of medical, nursing and hygiene supplies and equipment. With thousands of product lines and several well regarded brands, our client have built their success delivering quality resources and equipment to its client base, with customer objectives always at the forefront.
They’re now looking for hardworking and energetic graduates who share the same passion for helping clients as the rest of the team. Joining their team of Sales Executives, this role provides excellent scope for progression as well as structured learning and development.Graduate Sales Executive
Graduate Sales Executive
- A competitive basic salary of £20k-£22k (increasing significantly after your initial 12 months)
- £24k Y1 OTE (Rising after 12 months)
- Fantastic learning and progression potential
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Company holidays
- Pension scheme
Graduate Sales Executive
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering and the market it operates within, in order to offer prospects excellent pre-sales expertise
- Identify business opportunities through prospecting
- Perform regular outreach, targeting both prospect clients and dormant accounts, developing new business opportunities and booking sales meetings
- Building relationships with the key decision makers in accounts generated
- Shadow senior members of the team to the meetings you book- once you are confident and comfortable in the role you will have the opportunity to run some of these meetings
- Handling and managing any inbound contacts and enquiries
- Liaising with other teams within the business, supporting them with tasks where necessary
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Ability to build and maintain relationships is crucial!
- Comfortable working in a target-driven environment
- Organised and proactive
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.