MMC is looking to identify 16 Help Desk Technicians by November 1!!
We are a 24x7 Service Desk, and are needing personnel to cover all shifts. The Help Desk Technician is responsible for responding to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
• Shifts are EITHER 5:00 am to 2:00 pm, OR 12:00 pm (noon) to 9:00 pm.
• Schedules are either: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday OR could be Monday thru Friday.
• Promote a high level of customer satisfaction through proper telephone techniques, and respond with the appropriate amount of urgency to user problems
• Assist in tracking help desk calls pertaining to application, networking, and systems problems and issues
• Provide support for Windows 10 and some legacy Windows 7 by evaluating and troubleshooting issues including running in-depth diagnostics
• Assign user-name, password and access right permissions for multiple proprietary applications, as well as client software
• Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution
• Identify, research and resolves technical problems
• Correct application issues, solve network and security problems and identify common PC software and hardware problems
• Provide hardware support of PCs and Laptops, such as installing replacement hardware or upgrading hardware
• Support Software/Hardware on equipment such as, Scanners, Copiers, Printers, Monitors and other peripherals
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Computer literate and familiar with help desk procedures
• Knowledge of systems software sufficient to determine if a malfunction is in the hardware or in the software
• Ability to install and deploy Windows based computers
• Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Internet Explorer software usage and configuration
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds required
• High School Diploma or GED
• Associate degree is preferred
MMC makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with MMC to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US. Find out more by visiting www. MMCGRP.com
MMC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Please feel free to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Role: Technician I - Help Desk
Location: Saint Paul,
Apply for this job now.