Seeking a mid-level (5 years), highly motivated analyst with telecom industry expertise.
Candidate will be support the SalesForce configuration and requirements team.
- Assist with the triaging business case to ensure requirements are vetted and clarified.
- Planning and monitoring the delivery of product features.
- Eliciting requirements for new processes.
- Requirements organization and presentation.
- Utilize telecom Order to Cash flow understanding to propose solutions.
- Analyze data and impacts to SFDC for new process and requirements.
- Lead negotiations and agreements on solutions to meet business requirements.
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving.
- Research apps and solutions to reduce time to deliver requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to present ideas and build consensus across different functional groups
- Experience with Telecommunication order to cash lifecycle
- BS/BA College degree
- 5 years experience overall
- 2 years of Telecom experience
TurningPoint Global Solutions is a fast growing information technology services company that caters to federal, state, and local government and commercial clients.
At TurningPoint Global Solutions, our heritage of innovation and strong software engineering capabilities enables us to provide our full suite of mission-critical solutions in a timely and cost effective manner. The high level of customer satisfaction with our solutions is exemplified by our happy repeat customer base. We take pride in our longstanding reputation of predictability, dependability and corporate decision-making that delivers meaningful results and preserves the longevity of our client partnerships. Founded in 2002, we are privately funded and debt free. TurningPoint Software Engineering process is independently appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 4.
TurningPoint is currently providing software development / maintenance services, IV&V/PMO services, infrastructure support services and enabling technologies to Commercial, State, and Federal Government clients in the areas of telecommunications, Health IT, and e-Commerce technologies.
TurningPoint provides excellent career opportunities and offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. TurningPoint fosters an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and recognition. TurningPoint is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without any discrimination due to their race, gender, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state, or local law. This policy extends to all aspects of employment with TurningPoint, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring decisions, assignment, advancement, compensation, benefits, retention, and termination.
TurningPoint is a 15 year old software development and engineering services company catering to both Government and non-governmental clients. We pride ourselves in developing cutting edge solutions, and solving complex business problems for our customer. We have repeat customer base, with strong past performance reports. Recently achieved CMMI Level 4 certification for our Software Development process area.
Role: SalesForce Telecom Business Analyst
Apply for this job now.