Company: ROBERTSON BELL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Are you a confident manager seeking an exciting new challenge? Do you have a strong track record of delivering an accurate payroll in a timely manner? Are you able to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders to provide an effective service? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell is working with a fantastic organisation to three Payroll Supervisor roles within a large and complex organisation. Taking responsibility for a given number of departments, these supervisor roles will each lead a team of three Payroll Officers.
The main responsibilities of the Payroll Supervisors include:
- Manage a team of three Payroll Officers, providing training and support to ensure the team reach their full potential.
- Review and monitor the work the administration of payroll data and deal with complex adjustments on the Payroll system.
- Responsible for first-line support for payroll enquiries and processes, supporting Payroll Officers with complex queries or discrepancies.
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiencies.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a confident manager to join a recently restructured team that is striving towards creating a fantastic working culture and highly successful team. The organisation offers excellent benefits and a hybrid working policy.
The successful candidate will be:
- An experienced team manager.
- A strong track record of processing complex payrolls.
- Confident in managing and resolving complex high level queries.
- Able to demonstrate fantastic communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate in submitting your CV as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.