ENTRY LEVEL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IN SALES AND MARKETING
Whitewolf Communications is hiring Sales and Marketing Business positions into our management training program. Our talented team of sales and marketing professionals represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
This position involves responsibilities in:
· Sales and marketing management
· Entry-level business management
· Human resources management
· Face to face sales of services to new business prospects
The sales, marketing and management team at New Acquisitions cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes
· Team building
· Employee retention
Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales, business management & marketing team at Whitewolf Communications offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel opportunities
· Leadership workshops and development
· Training in sales, marketing & communications
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
· Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement into management sales & marketing roles based on performance
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
· Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 Year degree preferred
· 1-2 years of business, customer service, sales, marketing or management experience preferred
· Demonstrated leadership ability
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Our professional marketing strategy combined with personal customer service brings a memorable experience to the consumer.
Whitewolf teams up with the world's largest electronics, retail/wholesale superstores in the world bringing customer relations to an entirely new level.
In the fast paced market place, we believe in professionalism, customer relations, and our innovative marketing solutions.
We look at the consumer not just as a customer but a part of our team! Training professionals in our management program is our way of creating new entrepreneurs and more successful people.
MOTIVATED AND WILLING TO LEARN
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
GOAL ORIENTED AND AMBITIOUS
If this describes you or if this describes the career opportunity you have been looking for, we encourage you to apply! Our hiring manager personally views the resumes and selects each candidate for our management training program.
Role: Management Training - Entry Level - Full Time
Apply for this job now.