Retail Sales Representatives
Aspire Eminence Group, a local start-up in the Bryan/College Station area specializing in customer acquisition, promotions, and brand development for one of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the nation, has an exciting opportunity available! We are looking for a Retail Sales Representatives to join our marketing & promotions team!
A successful Retail Sales Representatives is the voice of our client in the consumer marketplace. You will be the first point of contact, and you will work with both customers & clients alike to successfully impact brand marketing and awareness efforts on behalf of our client's direct marketing campaign.
Daily Priorities of the Retail Sales Representatives:
- Interact face-to-face with consumers and clients to act as a liaison between our corporate clientele and consumers.
- Identify key product attributes, deliver in-depth product knowledge to customers, and educate customers on benefits of different products.
- Be part of a positive and energetic client experience.
- Provide on-site assistance for promotional campaigns.
- Pre-planning of marketing strategies the at main office.
Job Requirements of the Retail Sales Representatives:
- 1-2 years' experience in direct marketing or advertising, customer service, client services, retail, sales, and other associated environments providing front-line, interactive marketing and sales support is a plus.
- Understanding of customer service and marketing fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution is a plus.
- A positive and cheerful attitude towards customers and their requests.
- An ability to clearly communicate with other team members.
- Well versed with direct marketing and sales strategies.
- Well organized with a high attention to detail.
Why is our company so awesome to work for? BECAUSE WE OFFER:
- PAID PRODUCT TRAINING
- Advancement opportunities from Entry Level into Human Resources, Management, and Consulting Competitive compensation
- Fun & exciting team environment
- Comprehensive and continued training including (but not limited to) Business Building Blocks, Financial training, shadowing, campaign knowledge and more.
- Fun company events such as National Award Conference, R&R Weekend, Keys to Success, Team Nights, Community Service Events and more.
Join our Growing Management Team!
Apply TODAY set up an interview!!! NEXT DAY INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE!
Aspire Eminence Group, Inc. is a marketing firm that specializes in marketing programs for our clients' products and services. The client base for Aspire eminence Group, Inc. has expanded to leaders in Consumer Electronics. Aspire eminence Group, Inc. was created to acquire and retain customers in a personalized manner for all types of companies. Today, Aspire eminence Group, Inc. leads the nation in outsourced marketing and innovative marketing campaigns.
Fundamental values have been solidified into our business culture through various different backgrounds and experience from the founders of our business. These experiences come from several distinctive backgrounds of Sports Management, Military Background, Coaching, Personal Training, Business Management, Entrepreneurs, Accountants, Financial Advisers, and several other respective fields which we are proud to say make up the potent values of our company. These values have been implemented and structured into a Business/Management Development Program that has built and shaped our company into the prestigious and opportunistic company that it is today.
Role: Retail Sales Representatives *NEEDED ASAP*
Location: College Station,
Apply for this job now.