Job DescriptionOn-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is assisting one of the largest Vitro Diagnostics Companies with a search for an Senior Financial Analyst located in Raritan, NJ
*6 month contract opportunity for permanent placement based upon performance and continued business need*The Client
Our client is an in vitro diagnostics company that makes products and diagnostic equipment for blood testing. Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical InsuranceScreenings:
Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances
The Senior Financial Analyst will support the Business Fields organization located in Raritan, NJ. The Business Fields organization is responsible for portfolio strategy, product development, and supporting on-market products. The Senior Financial Analyst will support the financial planning and analysis process for three Business Fields. There are three primary functions of the role. The first function will be to execute the month-end close activities, performance reporting, variance analysis, and to develop actionable insights for finance and Business Fields leadership. The second function will be to consolidate and analyze forecasts related to the annual operating plans, periodic financial forecasts, and long-term strategic plans. The Senior Financial Analyst will partner with other members of the Business Fields Finance team and Business Fields leaders to execute the planning process. The Senior Financial Analyst will play a critical role in developing clear and insightful management presentations highlighting the expected outcome, risks, and opportunities. The third function will be to develop business cases to support portfolio decisions and provide financial guidance to other decision making related to the Business Field. Responsibilities:
- Support monthly closing, financial reporting, and analysis for +$100mil functional area supporting Business Fields (Product Marketing and Research and Development)
- Support budgeting & forecasting cycle and analysis for Business Fields (AOP, 3+9, 6+6, 9+3)
- Lead development of business cases to provide decision support for new product development programs
- Identify and implement process improvements within span of control and Business Fields
- Ad hoc product level sales analysis
- Master Product Hierarchy Maintenance
- Development Contract / Statement of Work review
- Financial system issue investigation and resolution
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
APPLY NOW!!!!!To Apply for consideration
- A minimum of five (5) years finance or related business experience is required.
- An MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certification(s) is preferred.
- Candidate must have a solid background in accounting and GAAP.
- SAP Experience Preferred.
- An advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel or other database systems is essential.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
please apply through this job board or send your resume to Leslie Brannon
at #removed# and reference job #18-43475
in the Subject Line. The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.Disclaimer
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.Company Description
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Role: Senior Financial Analyst - NJ
Apply for this job now.