We are seeking a driven Medical Sales professional for a top position in Colorado Springs with a very well respected and recognized Medical Orthopedic company. You would be an integral part of a small award winning team of doctors and sales professionals.
• Must reside in Colorado Springs, be a strong communicator and meet and exceed sales objectives for your territory. Perform field calls for the account and assigned territory, including occasional “on-call” late night and week-end traumas and operating/emergency room consultation.
• Represent Company and build and strengthen relationships by working with an audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
• Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales strategies.
• Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
• Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
• Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
• Work with Sales Manager by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates when needed.
• Ideally 1-3 years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical industry
• Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MS Office suite,databases, etc.)
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons &hospitals in
respective areas would be beneficial)
• Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments.
•B.A. or B.S. degree required.
Role: Outside Medical Sales
Location: Colorado Springs,
Apply for this job now.