Personal Carer x2
Nights personal carer
£8.31 per hour, 36 hours per week
Day personal carer
£8.31 per hour, 18 hours per week
We are working on behalf of a service for adults with Dementia , eating disorders and complex needs with behaviors that challenge. It can be a busy, noisy and challenging environment to work in but also very rewarding! They have an excellent team spirit and the home has a very family-orientated feel.
Ideally we are looking for candidates with experience but life skills and the right value base are more important.
Start date: Immediate
- To provide the agreed level of support to our service users and ensure the support is of the highest professional standard
- To assist and aid users to maximise their independence
- To provide support and care including personal care and manual handling
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date records and reporting and adopt best practice principles.
- To demonstrate responsibility and leadership for promoting equal opportunities
You will have:
- Experience in Support Work is preferred but not essential
- Life skills when it comes to caring for others
- Moral values to aid you in delivering a professional level of care.
You will get:
- Guaranteed hours and income
- Working in a busy but rewarding environment
- Working with a family-orientated team with great team spirit.
If you are interested in this role then please apply here or drop us an email