Talento Search Group has an opening for a Maintenance Technician in Shelbyville, Indiana. This is a direct-hire position and the pay range is $20-$26 per hour, depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of all manufacturing equipment
- Completion of all preventive maintenance programs
- Make complex electrical repairs and perform mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Complete work orders as assigned
- At least 2 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Experience working off of schematics
- Strong troubleshooting and repair experience on electrical, hydraulics, conveyor systems, pneumatics and relay systems
- Experience performing backup programming
- Electrical experience including motors, AC/DC drives, and variable frequency drives
- PLC troubleshooting experience is needed
- Experience using hoists, forklifts, and cranes
- Experience performing preventive and reactive maintenance on production machinery
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company. Our professionals use their years of recruitment and industry knowledge to dive deep into the requirements of each position and submit qualified applicants that expedite the hiring process.
Talento Search Group was founded on the premise of building long-term business relationships rather than short-term gain. Talento builds a culture of simultaneously serving its applicants and clients with honesty and integrity. Ingenuity, teamwork and trust are the core values that drive our day to day activities. We know the jobs, we know the skill-sets, and we know the people.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.