The Application Analyst reports directly to the Electronic Health Records (EHR) Application Manager. The Analyst preforms troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimizing of existing software applications and databases. They also develop, test and support new applications, interfaces between applications and databases. The Analyst must attain in-depth knowledge of the applications and operational workflows. The Analyst works with Database Administrators and other IT members to evaluate and recommend solutions to complex problems and requests.
- Must have programing experience with programing languages (.NET, C#, C++, API, Java, and so on)
- An ability to be a self-motivated, high performance contributor
- Able to effectively work with ambiguity and incomplete information
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues
- Able to work well with people from all level within organization. Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the business requirements and needs
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes in priority
- An excellent team player and willing to assist and train other team members to accomplish common goal
- Consistently demonstrate forward thinking
- Strong aspiration to learn new technologies
Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. has been providing quality primary and preventative health care services to the residents of Ventura County since 1971. Starting as a "free clinic" in Santa Paula, California, Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. now operates several health center locations within Ventura County.
One element that distinguishes Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. from the rest is the compassion with which we deliver our services to the general and underserved population in our community. We are proud to have a family of professional and caring individuals who together comprise such a significant entity in the county of Ventura. Ever since our first health center opened its doors over forty years ago, we have continued to grow, improve and expand our services. It certainly would not be possible to accomplish this without the dedication, commitment and ownership that our workforce takes over this prestigious health care organization. If you are someone who wants to work for an organization that makes a difference and have a desire to make an impact on the wellbeing of our local community through your work, we encourage you to apply to become part of our team!
Role: DBA/Application Analyst
Apply for this job now.