Job Summary: Responsible for entering into negotiations with suppliers and trade partners by reviewing terms and conditions, establishing pricing, contract formulation, and any supplier management conditions affecting the division.
- Provide accurate an timely local supplier negotiations and contracting based on defined category selection criteria (i.e., cost, quality, productivity, service)
- Manage supplier performance monitoring within the division (i.e., cost, quality, productivity, service)
- National: manage compliance to agreements, scopes, etc.
- Local: manage execute contract agreements consistent with sourcing guidelines
- Assist in resolving issues and conflicts related to Trade Partner activities
- Maintain all applicable databases (Purchase Pro, DMTs, etc.) used in developing cost and quantity estimates
- Verify estimates of cost and quantities of residential products using comparative and differential estimating techniques
- Responsible for Trade Partner Key Performance Indicator (KPI) measurement and validation
- Performs analysis of Trade Partner data submissions and manages impact of commodity fluctuations
- Communicate completed estimates to construction personnel, trade subcontractors, and vendors
- Complete necessary customer option estimates
- Collaborate with Zone Product, DCOs, CMs, FMs, PIMs, RPMs, and Sales
- Control trade category cost by utilizing zone tools and methodologies
- Responsible for assigned Project Tracer categories and rebate capture
- Follow Pulte business processes for supplier management
Be Inspired. Be Part of the American Dream.
At PulteGroup, you will be part of an organization with a rich history of success where we work smart to build consumer inspired homes and communities to make lives better.
We know that BUILDING HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
Passion and Enthusiasm
Success starts with having the right people, those who have the right attitude and aptitude. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. At PulteGroup, we have a commitment to honesty, integrity, quality, diversity, open communication, team work, ongoing training and development and rewarding ambition. These values, supported by strong leaders, form an engaged culture that has led PulteGroup to its position of leadership in the industry.
Role: Procurement Agent
Apply for this job now.