Blue Chip Athletic is a full-line provider of custom apparel, team athletic uniforms, gear and a wide variety of corporate promotional goods. We have steadily grown over the years by providing customers a “Best in Class” service experience along with 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction on every order. Blue Chip has been servicing youth teams, schools, universities, businesses and individual customers nationwide since 2001. We offer a wide variety of decoration capabilities, from our very own Blue Chip branded sublimated product line, to our in-house screen printing and embroidery decoration. We can customize any product to meet our client’s needs.
Enter Job Code CSS18 when applying for this position.
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
We are looking for a talented, competitive customer-service oriented individual who can thrive in a fast-paced, quick-turn environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving daily sales goals and providing an excellent customer experience. They will act as the first point of contact for existing customers and will be an integral part of converting new leads into members of the Blue Chip family. This position requires the candidate to be extremely detail oriented, hardworking and dedicated. They must be able to multitask, have excellent communication skills and be comfortable dealing one on one with clients and vendors.
- Identify customer needs and accurately take custom orders to achieve satisfaction.
- Accurately enter detailed information and orders into our operating systems.
- Create and submit complete, effective and thorough art requests for custom orders.
- Manage the entire cycle of the order process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep a clear and detailed record of all transactions.
- Process and apply payments.
- Diligently follow up on and perform account receivables.
- Create upsell opportunities.
- Call and email existing and potential customers to increase sales.
- Build relationships through excellent customer communication and a sense of urgency.
- Athletic apparel and gear at wholesale cost
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Casual dress code
- Proven customer service experience
- Friendly, professional, positive attitude with the ability to adapt to different personalities
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong phone presence
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Detail oriented multi-tasker
- A background in the custom apparel industry is a plus
This job description does not entail a comprehensive listing of all requirements or activities associated with this position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- To apply for this position, click here: #
- Direct replies to this post will not be read
- Enter Job Code CSS18 when applying for this position
Role: Customer Service Specialist
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.