Care Registered Manager in Nottingham
£28,000 - £30,000
Mon - Fri (40 hours p/w)
Are you a passionate and inspirational leader? Do you have what it takes to make a positive difference to the lives? Do you have great Administrative skills? If so, this is the position for you…
The main purpose of the role is to efficiently manage the day to day running of the business. Allocate resources and monitor performance to deliver high quality homecare to service users within budget. Manage all aspects of the staff team and provide sound leadership to ensure staff are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely.
Specific actions that Registered Managers are directly responsible for:
- Having an overview of and organising an efficient staff rota for the home and community services, including the authorisation of Support Worker's annual leave.
- Auditing and checking that all tasks, key worker functions are being completed and signed for.
- Reviewing and ensuring the rota enables these to happen.
- Checking that effective hand overtakes place between shifts
- Operational performance, quality assurance and governance
- Compliance with CQC and other regulatory standards (e.g. HSE, Environmental Health)
- Completion of audits and relevant action plans
- Achieving of organisational and contractual targets
- Staff management, leadership and supervision
- Working with our Head Office staff, Social Workers, Commissioners and other external organisations
*A full Job spec & Application form will be sent to all successful candidates
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, apply today with an up to date CV