Company: LUXURY BATH TECHNOLOGIES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Sales Manager needed immediately in the Worcester Massachusetts market! We are the fastest growing acrylic bath remodeling company and we need someone who can recruit, hire and train a team of Sales Reps. Luxury Bath Technologies is a multi-million dollar bath remodeling company.
- Competitive base salary
- Override on net sales
- Health and Dental insurance
- Car allowance and Gas
- Paid vacation
- Retirement Plan
**Based on current volume and pay structure a Sales Manager has the ability to make $200,000 and up per year.**
You will be working with individuals who have a passion for exceeding the customer's expectation. We're not just another Home Improvement Contractor, we are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for Customer Service.
THE “PROFILE” OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The individual we are looking for is NOT the typical salesperson most people think of. We have found that our customers want to buy our products and services but don't like being “sold.” So, rather than a “pushy” salesperson, we need someone who asks questions, listens to the homeowner, determines their needs, offers options for them to choose from and closes the deal.
ABOUT YOUR MANAGER
You will be working directly with the owner of the company, an individual who is committed to your success. She/he is responsible for your training and ongoing development. She/he is not a micro-manager; she/he expects that you will work independently on your own but is always available to provide backup and support when needed.
We will schedule sales calls based upon your availability whenever possible. If you want appointments at night so you can take care of your needs during the day, we will work with you as much as we can. Sometimes you may need to meet with a homeowner on a Saturday morning.
ATTRIBUTES NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Customer focused.
- Coachable -- trainable.
- Persistent and tenacious.
- Results oriented -- goal driven.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for personal results.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
- 3 years sales experience in remodeling industry.
- Bath remodeling experience a plus.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent computer skills -- MS Office, database management, etc.
- Be willing to undergo a background check and drug screen, in accordance with local law/regulations.
Powered by JazzHR