Company: RANDSTAD EDUCATION
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: £11.00 - £14.00 per hour, Negotiable
Have you got experience supporting children with additional needs? Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you want to take on a new and exciting challenge? If the answer is yes - one of our schools in Tameside is looking for someone like you!
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging people who are interested in taking on roles to support pupils with SEND in one of our partner schools in Tameside. There are full and part time roles available. Successful candidates will have experience of working with children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), Team Teach training is desirable but not essential.
There are many benefits to this job, including:
* Being able to work with a staff team who will aid your skill development in the educational sector
* The opportunity to gain more experience in SEN and supporting children
* Excellent staff training
The responsibilities that you would have are:
* To support the teacher in lessons and classroom management* Assisting pupils with additional learning needs
* Encouraging independence of the pupils
* Set up the classroom for lessons and gather materials
The requirements for this role are:
* A DBS (preferably on the update service)
* Experience with working with SEN children
* Be a determined and committed individual
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all
The successful candidate will get to work in a supportive and caring learning environment with pupils who strive to do their best educationally, emotionally and socially. You will be working in a school with staff that are committed to providing pupils with a broad, creative and inspiring curriculum.
We are looking to recruit for roles to start in the next few weeks, so if you have the relevant experience please get in touch ASAP.
Call Leigh on or email at