COMPANY: LEAMAN CONSULTING LLP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: upto £40,000 DOE
Project Manager – Interior Design
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join an up and coming Interior Design Studio located near Hackney. Joining this vibrant and quirky studio with an incredible Founder and team who would be a pleasure to work with, you will act to support the current projects (approx. 7 clients ranging from approx. £150K to £750K spend) plus a couple of press release projects in addition to new projects won.
A truly diverse role for a charismatic and people orientated Project Manager to manage all phases of interior design projects.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements
- Manage project scheduling, budgets, and set-up with sub-contractors, vendors and consultants
- Manage a range of project team sizes, comprised of project architects, interior designers, job captains and designers
- Prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees, coordinate bidding process
- Ensure projects conform to contract
- Generating creative design solutions within the functional parameters of a project
- Coordinate and manage all phases of the design process
- Managing contract administration responsibilities
- Coordinating with a variety of consultants
- Manage client relations
- Attend and conduct presentations
- Manage overall project fees and schedules
- Provide leadership to staff
You will ideally have:
- 2+ years of Interior Design or Architectural experience
- Experience of managing projects
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, colour selections, and specifications
- Knowledge of design requirements, construction methods and materials for high end residential environments
- Great ability to multitask, work independently as well as a team, fearless and ambitious
- Be a team-oriented and highly-motivated individual
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite, would be advantageous though you will be supported by a CAD designer.
Please apply today for immediate consideration. Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.