Are you a Nursery Nurse wanting to make that switch to Primary schools? Are you a Teaching Assistant looking to work with the EYFS? If so read on...
Milk Education Liverpool is looking to recruit an experienced Nursery Nurse or Teaching Assisant to work in a diverse and supportive Primary School in the North of Liverpool. This is a full-time role with an immediate start on going, full time long term position. This role could also become permanent and you may be offered a school contract in the future.
The school is seeking an experienced Nursery Nurses or EYFS Teaching Assistants with extensive knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum. To be considered for this position, you must have recent experience within Nursery or Reception.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting pupils in either Nursery or Reception
- You must have phonics experience
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 18 months or similar
- Must have a childcare qualification or equivalent experience.
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long-term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater to your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Check out our social media to see our fresh, modern and bold approach to education recruitment, we love to stand out!
We are the firstandonly Eco-Friendly Education agency with nothing less than 5* star reviews and testimonials from our Teachers, Teaching Assistants and SEN Teaching Assistants. Take a look here:
Check out our website where we always keep our website fresh and post all of our live jobs so you never have to miss out! Also check out our 'Milkfluencers' page to see how care deeply about the well-being of our schools and children to promote inclusively and diversity.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.