If you are an experienced, dedicated and ambitious capital equipment sales person with a passion for field sales then this would be the ideal position for you. The salary is paying up to £30k + Car.
- You will effectively sell/account manage the services of our client within the selected region.
- Generate sales leads from networking and proactive use of construction development market intelligence.
- Maintain and help develop company ethos, customer satisfaction and service delivery.
- Attending monthly performance meetings.
- Maintain a progressive understanding of the competitor's business.
- Submit sales activity reports upon request.
To be successful within the role, you will have previous experience working for a construction plant dealership or manufacturer as a Sales Representative, Sales Hire Controller, area sales manager, capital equipment sales, field sales rep, or construction equipment sales.
- £25k - £30k DOE Basic salary
You will be working for a supplier of new and used plant equipment. To be considered for this opportunity you will need to live near Royal Leamington Spa, Stoneleigh, Burton Green, Exhall, Redworth & surrounding villages/towns.
This vacancy is not an immediate vacancy, it is a position we regularly recruit for, however in the majority of instances, these roles are not advertised for a variety of reasons.
PATH Recruitment are the Number 1 Leading UK Recruiters for the Plant, Access, Accommodation and related sectors. We have placed thousands of candidates within the last 19 years, into key positions.
In light of the impact relating to Covid-19, we would like to update you on our business contingency plan. Before “lockdown” we had over 130 live vacancies across the South, Midlands and the North. Our clients are now slowly releasing those vacancies and additional positions. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this or similar roles please click apply to register your interest now.
Alternatively, if you currently work in the hire sector and wish to advance your career, please register on our Path recruitment website #removed# Once registered, our recruitment team can match you to current and future vacancies.