EAL Support Assistant
- Full-time role (8.30am-3.30pm)
- Primary School in Burnley (BB12)
- Support Assistant within Key Stage 2
- TESOL/TEFL qualification is desirable
The Head Teacher of a primary school in the BB12 area of Burnley has expressed they are seeking a support assistant to support children with EAL. The role is to start in September 2021, ideally for the whole academic year. This is a larger than average primary school with a high number of children with EAL. You must have experience and knowledge in supporting children with EAL. This primary school is in Burnley, to be successful in this role you need to have patience and a caring nature.
Here is a description of the role:
- During the school day you would be supporting pupils in Key Stage 2 (small group/ 1:1).
- You would be planning and delivering tailored interventions for specific children within Key Stage 2 in the afternoons.
- You would have time to plan the sessions and discuss the progress of the pupils with the class teacher on a weekly basis.
- The expectations of the role would be 5 days a week (8.45am - 3.30pm). The pay is negotiable depending on experience.
See what our candidates are saying about us here.
Do this role sound like something for you? Then apply now! Send an up to date CV to Charlotte at Teaching Personnel - #removed#
Not interested in these particular roles? Don't worry! Call Charlotte on 01772 386 242 to discuss other teaching assistant and support assistant opportunities we have at Teaching Personnel.