Teaching Personnel are working with a school in the Maidstone area. The school are looking for a KS2 Teacher, preferable Year 6 to start in September 2020. The school are looking to appoint an experienced practitioner for this post, which is full time.
The school are looking for a Teacher who can evidence high quality practice with the ability to plan exciting and engaging lessons and be a reflective practitioner. The school are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual, who is willing to be a good team member and contribute to all aspects of school life.
Our ideal Teacher will be;
- An enthusiastic and resourceful individual
- Experienced Teaching Year 6 (SATS)
- Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality teaching
- Resourceful, planning exciting and engaging lessons
- Knowledgeable about current assessments in KS2
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- Up to GBP150 per day, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated consultant to support you at interview
- Ongoing CPD through our CPD Academy