Company: ARGUS CONSULTING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Join the Argus team and create state-of-the-art solutions for the critical infrastructure that fuels our world.
You can make a difference as one of the employee-owners of Argus Consulting, a trusted leader in planning, designing and managing the construction of complex fuel systems. As an Argus engineer, you'll develop a highly specialized expertise and have the opportunity to expand your skills and career. You will work with clients to define their needs, and carry projects through design and execution. Come work for a small business that has a global reach, in an atmosphere that is professionally challenging and personally supportive.
We've built our success on long-term relationships and traditional values - Integrity, Competence, Teamwork and the Golden Rule; and we continue to be successful by offering competitive salaries and benefits, real teamwork, leadership opportunities and a strong family culture. Come grow with us.
Be a specialized fueling facility designer.
- Argus Consulting is seeking qualified individuals to fill a Civil Engineering position in our Overland Park, KS, or Atlanta, GA office.
- Projects include fueling systems for commercial airports, rail companies and military installations worldwide and cover a broad spectrum in size, ranging from small operations to multi-million dollar fuel storage and distribution facilities.
- Clients include airlines, airports, fixed-base operators, railroads, the U.S. government, ENR's Top 25 Architecture/Engineering Design Firms and ENR's Top 10 Design/Build Firms, Fortune 500 companies, fuel-servicing companies, and oil companies.
- Be an owner. We're 100% employee-owned and we pride ourselves on our technical innovation, creativity and highly specialized expertise.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Engineer in Training. Experience working for other consulting firms and/or construction contractors is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required in civil engineering from accredited program.
- Two to five years design related experience.
- This position requires an individual capable of applying intensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices to broad civil engineering tasks.
- Successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus.
Job Duties May Include:
- Provide development of multi-discipline engineering design strategies, studies, drawings and specifications for the construction of aviation (military and commercial), rail, oil and gas and industrial projects.
- Civil engineers commonly responsible for the following tasks/infrastructure design: site planning and layout, survey, site utilities (storm/sanitary/water/containment drainage/fuel/etc.), pavements, equipment slabs, industrial waste collection and treatment, etc.
- Perform assistant project management duties including coordination with clients and regulatory authorities, production coordination with other Argus employees, communication with subconsultants, assisting with the permit review process, and other duties as assigned.
We are not considering applicants from recruitment/employment agencies.
EO/AA Employer/Disabled/VeteransJob Posted by ApplicantPro