My client is a local authority in Surrey and they are looking for a dedicated Team Manager to join their CSF Team. The Council are offering an initial 3 month contract, with a pay rate between £35 - £38 Per Hour depending on experience.
The role will involve:
- Being responsible for managing a team of social workers to ensure effective and safe delivery of services which is on time, and within budget.
- Working with parents and carers, bringing together various agencies and implementing the statutory duties and responsibilities as set out in the Children Act (1989), Children and Adoption Act (2002) and Children Act 2004.
- The role holder deputises for the Service Manager in ensuring operational effectiveness of the teams, overseeing workloads and supervising social workers and family support workers.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring all cases are safely managed and in exceptional circumstances this may require them to manage a case directly to ensure safe resolution.
- TMs lead the way in representing the Service to partner organisations, building strong networks and drawing on their expertise to inform how Surrey works with other agencies to share resources and improve outcomes for the county’s children.
- As front line managers, TMs have the responsibility to ensure consistency of service delivery across teams and that policy and procedure are implemented and communicated
All appointments are subject to DBS clearances and HCPC registration.
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Lizzie Werboweckjy at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 3909 or email your CV to #removed#
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Working with Badenoch and Clark offers:
- Access to a wide range of vacancies across London
- Ability to move locations and roles
- An honest and dedicated consultant who specialises in social care recruitment
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
Role: Team Manager - Children's Services - Surrey - £35-£38p/h
Job Type: Permanent
Location: surrey, england, england
Apply for this job now.