Job summary: Customer Service Representative
Customer service Representative in the Supply Chain Industry, looking for aggressive multi task capable individual who is proficient with Micro Soft Excel.
This position is responsible for customer service for national accounts for coordinating shipments across the US on a National Level. Individual requires excellent customer relations and communication skills. The Customer Service Represetative is responsible for but not limited to scheduling drivers, administrative tasks such as cost control and carrier/vendor payables. Dispatcher monitors drive/carrier performance in reporting to the assigned Customer on their required Key Performance Indicators per assigned account.
Responsible for planning and assigning loads to trucks and making rail route selections within an assigned geographic territory. Responsible meeting customer service requirements, minimizing cost and maximizing efficiencies.
· Plans and dispatches all inbound and outbound loads for an assigned geographic territory to maximize market savings and driver efficiency while meeting customer service requirements
· Works with account management and network optimization to maximize equipment utilization Proactively works with rail operations, and carriers to confirm capacity coverage in advance of anticipated customer requirements
· Plans and implements initiatives to improve routing and equipment utilization consistent with customer expectations
· Works until outstanding load planning issues are resolved and/or pending concerns are effectively communicated to afterhours team
· MINIMUM QUALIFCATIONS:
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Experience with other applications, including transportation management systems or operations systems in a large corporate environment preferred
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external personnel
· Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Must be a self-starter; highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- medical plans
- dental plan
- 401(k) plan
SALARY IS 42,500
Role: Logistics Coordinator
Apply for this job now.