Supply Teachers Needed December 2020
Are you looking for a career to fit around your life? Want to fit exciting work around your family, university or commitments that you want to pursue? You may even be a Newly Qualified Teacher who is looking to gain an abundance of diverse and valuable experience?
TeacherActive are looking for flexible, inspiring and passionate supply teachers for our secondary Schools in Hereford. We are looking for newly qualified and experienced teachers who have the ability to up to Key Stage 5. The choice is completely yours to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
As a supply teacher you will require the following:
- Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
- QTS or NQT
- The ability to cover your subject and potentially some lessons of other subjects
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference and inspire
TeacherActive will be able to offer the successful supply teacher a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Introductions to other schools which use supply teachers
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
To apply, please contact Chris on 0121 200 3224 or email your CV to #removed#