Our Houston, Texas large enterprise client is searching an IT Risk Consultant for a contract to hire role. Quick interview and hire since this position needs to be filled ASAP! Skills Needed:
- Understanding of regulatory requirement and standards such as ISO, SOX, NIST, COBIT
- Understanding of different phases of IT risk that includes risk governance, assessment and response
- Experience in performing IT risk and control assessments to verify compliance with various regulatory requirements and standards
- Experience in creating reports to monitor remediation of IT findings and issues
- Experience in creating IT risk metrics for the management
- Medium technical experience
- Knowledge of ISO controls and processes
- Some Audit expectation experience
- Enterprise knowledge such as firewall/server/database patching/encryption/access control and etc.
- Technical writing
- SOX a reviews
Benefits are offered for this position!
Find out why now is a great time to join the iSphere Team of Consultants!
Be Seen First With iSphere!
- provided by Dice