The office is located in Fresh Meadows, NY.
The Infusion Referral Coordinator (IRC) is responsible for establishing and maintaining referral Queens Medical Associates' relationships, developing contact lists of new referral sources, and acting as a business liaison between referring physicians and the group practice, for the purpose of building and maintaining a robust Infusion Referral Program.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In this role, the successful coordinator will have responsibility for educating community physicians about QMA’s infusion center offerings and identifying new partnership opportunities within the market territory. The IRC will meet with new infusion patients on their clinical visits and provide education, facility orientation and follow up to ensure patient satisfaction. In addition, the IRC carries out marketing visits in order to build and maintain a successful IRC program. The IRC will communicate and report on program success and efforts thru software and narrative forms to Administration. To qualify, you must have a high school diploma or equivalency, and/or Associates Degree in nursing or healthcare administration. Preferably, some previous marketing experience, driver’s license, and access to a registered vehicle with proper automobile insurance.
Other skills include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with strong proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Marketware or related marketing software packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to cultivate clinical and business partnerships to ensure continued collaboration
- Participate in quality improvement activities, stays abreast of competitors’ services, and changes in market conditions for infusion medications.
- Ability to work well with others. Must interact, cooperate, and communicate effectively and tactfully with nursing, pharmacy, administrative staff, and management on a daily basis.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships in a multicultural, multiethnic healthcare environment
- General knowledge of pharmacy reconciliation procedures, basic payor insurance and Medicare/Medicaid knowledge is highly recommended.
Queens Medical Associates (QMA) is a well-established physician practice and infusion center which provides hematology and medical oncology care for patients with cancer and blood disorders. Located in Fresh Meadows, New York, QMA’s physicians and clinical staff bring decades of experience providing exceptional care and treatment. Approximately 300 patients are served daily translating into over 200 treatments. QMA’s team members communicate in five official languages (English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, and Russian). The practice also offers infusion therapy for many conditions including Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and organ transplants. For more information about Queens Medical Associates, visit #.
Role: Medical Liaison / Infusion Referral Adviser
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.