Å well-established and highly regarded Lincoln, Nebraska remodeling company is seeking a job-site construction assistant. The assistant shall work on a daily basis under the direction of the owner and founder of the company. This is a wonderful opportunity to apply your existing skills and acquire new expertise while performing hands-on tasks in various innovative and exciting remodeling projects.
· Assist in the preparation and completion of residential and commercial remodeling projects.
· Perform tasks assigned and directed by the company’s owner.
· Run errands from time to time to pick up and deliver supplies to job site.
· Maintain a clean working atmosphere at job site.
· Follow specific directions from company owner.
· Maintain high standards of safety at all times.
· Exercise polite and respectful relationship with clients.
· Be punctual and upbeat with consistency.
· MUST BE WELL-ORGANIZED AND ABLE TO ADHERE TO COMPANY POICIES AND PROCEDURES. Returning tools and supplies to their proper place and maintaining a clean and organized work environment is the most important quality we are looking for in this position!
· Applicant must have valid driver’s license.
· Must be willing to take direction from company owner and perform jobs as instructed.
· Some construction experience is preferred but we are willing to train if you are willing to learn.
· Clean background free of felony record.
· Basic proficiency with use of tools.
· Must have a positive attitude and strong personal skills.
· Passionate desire for continued growth and learning.
· Compensation is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
· Opportunity for advancement and pay increases based on job performance.
How to Apply
Please call (402) 601-1821 and leave a message with your name, contact number, and brief description of your qualifications.
Qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Role: Construction Assistant
Apply for this job now.