Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a Graduate that is seeking experience before becoming a teacher. We can offer key experience working as a cover supervisor and/or a teaching assistant in large secondary academy in the Skegness area. The school will offer complete support to the successful graduate, which will be ideal if considering enrolling onto a teacher training programme in the future.
Responsibilities as a Graduate in our school
- 1:1 Tuition with students that require extra support in their subject
- Lead small group intervention sessions leading up to key exams
- Take responsibility for revision sessions and lunch time learning clubs
- Provide general cover to other areas within school as well as your specialist subject
- Involvement in departmental planning and marking
Teaching Personnel are experts in education and have supported several Graduates gain the necessary experience that is required to pursue a career in teaching. Whilst working through ourselves, you will have access to regular CPD training sessions such as 'Effective Behaviour Management' and 'Assessment for Learning' to ensure that you have the opportunity to further develop the skills that will contribute to you becoming an outstanding in the near future.
If you feel like a graduate position could be a good fit for you this next academic year then please send an updated CV to Jim via the link below. Please also contact me at the Lincoln Secondary Branch on 01522 244682.