Are you a recent graduate looking to pursue a career in the education sector?
Are you looking to make some money following your university studies as well as support a possible future PGCE application?
Working with a number of secondary schools in the Warrington area, Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit 3 to 4 Classroom Supervisors to register for work ahead of January.
These temporary positions are suited to recent graduates or those seeking flexible or full-time work as a Classroom Supervisor. The Classroom Supervisors will benefit from gaining valuable experience at supporting in these schools as well as competitive pay whilst working in these supportive environments.
Highlights of the Classroom Supervisor role:
- Get paid for delivering pre-set work in a number of secondary schools in the Warrington area
- Pay range between £60 - £75 per day (depending on previous experience working in a secondary school)
- Gain valuable experience working in a secondary school setting whilst being paid
The role of a Classroom Supervisor is to deliver pre-set work in the absence of the classroom teacher. The role commands a certain level of flexibility as you may be delivering and supervising classes varying in size, ability and age. The successful Classroom Supervisor could be covering a range of subjects giving you amazing experience for a future as a teacher.
The schools we are recruiting for are situated in the Warrington area making it very easy to access from the nearby areas of Wigan, Warrington, Widnes and Trafford. The central train station is well located for those Classroom Supervisors travelling by public transport but if you drive, many of these schools have on site car parking facilities.
- Secondary schools situated in the Sankey, Penketh, Culcheth and Bridgewater/Birchwood areas of Warrington
- Work alongside professional teachers, gaining unparalleled experience of working within a school environment
- Opportunity to network within the school setting and gain consistent work as schools often ask for the same people back to support in their schools
This role will suit a recent graduate who has some experience of engaging with young adults aged 11 - 16. A graduate who is confident in their approach and has a professional manner would be ideal. If you are looking to pursue a future role in teaching, then apply now with your latest CV.