Finance Assistant (Full Time)About Kokomo:
Kokomo are a market leader in the UK health and beauty market, supplying globally recognised entertainment and branded licensed products to all the UK’s best-known retailers.Role:
To ensure all financial transactions are recorded accurately and timeously, thereby ensuring that the financial reporting to all stakeholders is complete and accurate.
To support the Finance Director and the Organisation with the provision of other financial information to facilitate decision making.
To provide ad hoc office administrative support.Attributes Required:
· Customer focused
· Detail conscious
· Problem solving & decision making
· Ability to manage complexity
· Continuous improvement mindsetCore Competencies:
- Accounting qualification or QBE
- Accounting software exposure, preferably Sage 50/200
- Microsoft Office (Excel; Pivot Table, V-Lookup, etc.
- Sales order and invoice processing, both manually and through EDI
- Ensure the delivery of products ordered by Customers through engagement with our 3rd party warehouse
- Maintain product master data; pallet configurations, product categorisation, product specifications, etc.
- Customers and Suppliers account reconciliations
- Stock reconciliations
- Customers remittances and invoice discounting
- Supplier invoices processing
- General office administration, eg.
Please send your CV with a covering letter, stating your salary expectations and your available start date/current notice period, recruitment agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications expected, only successful applicants will be contacted.