Are you a recent graduate looking to start a potential career within a toxicology lab?
Industrial Staffing is seeking multiple Laboratory Technician for a temp to direct opportunity within a toxicology department in located in Gretna, LA. Laboratory Technicians are responsible for performing tasks required to meet the expectations of our clients, in addition to efficiently and profitably generating defensible data in a timely manner. These tasks will be performed under the direction of a Group Leader. Responsibilities:
- Preparation of samples for analysis
- Preparation of reagents for lab use and/or shipment
- Sample extractions
- Determining the volume of samples
- Cleaning of laboratory glassware
- Maintaining clean laboratory areas
- Maintaining organized records of sample preparation and analysis
- Overhead projects designed to improve efficiency of, or accuracy of analyses
- Assisting the Group Leaders and analysts in acquiring and inventorying consumables, chemicals, and parts for instrumentation
- Other duties as assigned by the Group Leader or Lab Director
Must have a BS in Science degree
Must be able to work Tuesday through Saturday- variety of shifts- ranging from 11 am to evening/overnight shift
Role: Entry Level Laboratory Technician
Apply for this job now.