We are seeking an Assistant Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate leasing, resident retention, marketing and assistant the community manager with daily operations.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and qualify new residents
- Process income changes, annual re-certifications and other required paperwork
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff (maintenance & leasing agents)
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields a plus
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Experience with MSHDA/LIHTC properties a plus
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet and exceed deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of apartment maintenance
- Highly organized
PK Housing and Management is a family-owned real estate firm based in Okemos, Michigan. PK is a leader in the multifamily housing industry specializing in both preservation and new construction for urban infill. PK currently owns and manages a varied portfolio of multifamily housing and mixed-use developments throughout the Midwest, Texas and California.
Role: Assistant Property Manager
Location: Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.